18TEEN OF ME.......  
Saturday, September 17, 2011 @ 11:58 PM


18teen cupcakes...
 .8.30 a.m early in the shinny morning..
the sound of crying baby made the whole village became uproar..
the precious moment of a couple after the mother safely delivered a cute baby girl...
18teen years ago..





who's the baby gurl???



me!!!!!!!!!!!!
alhamdulillah..today, 17/09/11 i'm 18teen..the cute BABY gurl now became a cute TEENAGE gurl..(^_=)

18teen years breathing in the world....


okey, back to the topic...

first wisher is Farah Nadzirah..-neighbour housemate...
sharp at 12.01--

then get a phone col from maknae
biepbest chinggu- Nadzirah
sang me burfday song..wif the help of back-up singer...
sooosoo sweet...im so touched..n cried olso..weeeek
(but cried wif excitement la..1st tyme kot cm2..)
nah flying kiss to u...muahhhh..

oslo, my roomate called and wishing hepy beday..
thnx zu...

n a suprise live befday song from izan, sha n zara....
hehehehe.......
(sore korg mmg power gler2.)


then, Biepbest geng....eny, emah, ila, adah...

on the next morink- got wish from a couple...
(nme x boleh ditygkan)
thnx 4 the "SIMULTANEOUS" wish....hex3 ^__^

olso got a beday msj from my lovely mom..
thnx mom...luv u soooooo much....<3

4 my dinner....my housemate made me carbonara speggti..
actully not 4 me sgt la..tuk umah2 yg berkenaan..hahaha...
sdap sgt speggeti tu..like kfc symbolic "so finger lickin good..haha...yummy..
credit to our chef- nima ....



yummy..carbonara spggti+cheese...


and last but not least i got a presnt from my classmate
beautiful shwl...thnx u soo much....luv u--ekin ....

ad 2 brooch kat slendng tu...lawo..


orite that's all about my bufday...
quite boring right..hahaha

none ur bisness lar...


b4 i move off, i would like to thnx to all who
have wish for my bufday...

*secare lnsung or xlangsung...

okey2 ..papai....^____^



* tyme beday jer hp ak inboxnyer penuh...klau x, seminggu skali jer hp ak b'bunyik..
tu pun dr operator celcom...wuhahahah.....
(just 4 gelak2..tp mmg realiti..kesian ko bibi..:(  )