tiring day....=_=''  
Tuesday, March 15, 2011 @ 10:45 PM


gerr...i'm freezing cold..playing wif da rain..waa sooo COOL ..no..no..i mean COLD...
i was goin' to psm this morning..by my honda wave ...
but to0 bad, the weather wasn't pleasent me much..as i was a quarter of my way, the rain start falling ......the heavy rain force me to stop 4 a shelter..otherwise i will catch a fever...
the rain stop..i continued my way..but just a few minutes riding, (ujan turun lg) so heavy..huhu..i was all in wet( waaa benci2)..then i stop at hok kee seng..fuhh..so tired maa..playnig wif da rain..

then the sun show its ray, that means the rain almost gone..yiipeyy...then, i continued riding...
then (arriving at destination) GPS like sound..hihi..dont get it?? (xya taw lar)..wat a relief..
( story punye mory) i'm goin' to do QTI 4 my license...
parked my moto then went stright the da the place where i do my QTI...
waaah(ramainya org)..huhu..sokey la..then ...bla..bla..bla..make the story shorter, i pass the QTI..yeah!!..19/20..
hehe...my tiring day wif da heavy rain was paid wif my succes of QTI test...

p/s: tu bru qti..blom test lg..huhu..test jpj palk lmbt giler..bulan 5..xpe la..da nasib badan..

that all 4 2day..bye alls..