if you do then prove it!  
Saturday, November 1, 2014 @ 7:47 PM


yeay its november!( it got nothing to do with me anyways ha ha ha)

a whole day well spent in MY ROOM. stuck with assignments and project to be done.
oh well good news, uitm no longer BAND FB in their networking.wehuuuuu (pdhl bukan on9 sgt pon) and since my roomate went home and i conquer the internet cabel *miahahahaha* soo im gonna do excercise for my phalanges (chewah kau!).

currently in week 7. ( 7 weeks left to end my 1st semester omgg!).
mah brain need to be push to gear 4. the subject is gettin tough. feeling like wanna quit.  
but, thinking about my parents whom they have done a lot for me till where im now, it build my inner strength and keep me strong.

i really wish that i had a person here and i could tell all my stories to that person about my class, my lecturers, and how i fell asleep in lecture hall hahahaha. but i dont have one. everyday i walk alone to class. sometimes eat alone in my room and had no conversation with no one the whole day. me is so boring aite?

oh well, that doesnt matter bcause i already used to it. and i had Him. He knows better than i do  and He always be there whenever i need and understand whatever i feel. ( even sometimes i wanna feel the real heart to heart conversation with someone . mybe not now hiks)

i dont know how it feels when (if) i been cared by someone for real. (its different between a care from someone and your friend). mgkin akn rase rimas kot hahaha since dh biase bersendiri. dan ak pon tak reti nk tunjuk rase sayang n prihatin kt someone (if i had one laa) sbb diri sendri pon tak tersayang. acaner tu? kesian...

sebenarnye in nk crite psl mamat ni. ak dgn dia kwn mcm biase. dia buat hal dia. ak buat hal ak. tp kdg2 tu, the way he treat me like there's something which i could not explain. somehow like a care or just being normal like friend do.(tp bukan selalu. skali skala je la.i dont knoww T_T). thts why la ak mcm tertanya2 ape motif dia treat ak cmtu. ak xsuke bile keadaan ak curious on something tp ak xdpt jwpnnyeee. takkn tetibe nk tnye direct " kenape sekian bin sekian care psl kite". kang ad yg kene " eh ko prasan lebih" , mampuihh nk tahan malu wehh.. sbb tu la ak nk tau klau dia btol2 care, , tnjuk btol2..

crite yg tergantung sbb ak pon xtau ape kesudahhannye. let the time decide. bye.